Monday, March 30, 2015

Flax seed gel oh what a relief it is


 For the last few months  I have been eating flax seeds regularly 
I just recently used it in my hair and on my skin 
Oh yes it a must have to use daily forever here's why 
Flax seeds are an awesome source of Omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids nourish the hair which in turn promotes healthy hair growth and a natural sheen when taken orally. I’ve seen the benefits of applying the Omega-3 fatty acids externally to my strands by way of the flax seed gel. You can use the gel on your scalp as well. It helps combat psoriasis and eczema that may be present on the scalp. You might want to think about adding some Omega-3 supplements to your daily vitamin intake to get your fair share of healthy fats. These unsaturated fats are beneficial to your cardiovascular and brain health as well as your immune system.
My Recipe
 1cup of flax seed 
2 cups of water 

Bring the flax seeds and water to a boil. Stir the flax seeds as the water boils. You will see a frothy type gel begin to form. Continue to stir for about another minute. Remove your pan from the heat and strain the mixture using a strainer with the smallest holes you can find or a tea ball. 
After straining, let the gel cool and stir occasionally. Once it cools, apply as needed.
Oh it feel so good on my skin 
My eczema immediately stop itching in my hands and the look great , and as I mention before diet is a big part of the process as well 
Keep flaxseed gel refrigerated
Sincerely 
Rozzy 
Queen of Shea
 


Continue reading on Examiner.com: Benefits of flax seed gel on natural hair - Houston Health & Beauty | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/health-beauty-in-houston/benefits-of-flax-seed-gel-on-natural-hair#ixzz1LrJ73F4U

No comments:

Post a Comment